Thursday, 27 August 2015

Relationship Gist - Kunle, Adanna and Toyin


Not too long ago, I started seeing a man who is handsome, loving, kind; in fact, everything I like in a man. I totally fell for him and was convinced we had a future together. We went out together and everything was fine. Nothing sexual happened between us in the first couple of dates, apart from a few kisses on the check and a hug.

I was ready to take things a little further, but I wasn’t prepared for what happened the next time I saw him. He parked the car at a quiet spot and begged me to give him oral sex.

I was shocked. I told him I’d rather get to know him better as we’d only been seeing each other a few weeks, and he got annoyed and upset. I suggested we could do it another time, but now I’m not so sure. Do you think he’s trying to use me sexually?

No comments:

Post a Comment